You are here:
PLTS for ArcGIS Aeronautical Solution
Getting started with the Aeronautical Solution
The PLTS for ArcGIS Aeronautical Solution allows you to manage aeronautical information and produce high-quality charts using data management tools, database models, cartographic functionality, and workflow management components.
With the Aeronautical Solution, you can:
- Manage aeronautical information in a central GIS database.
- Share data using the aeronautical information exchange model (AIXM).
- Use customized editing tools to streamline aeronautical data-editing operations.
- Verify data integrity with native spatial and topological data-validation within a GIS environment.
- Create, maintain, and update aeronautical charts with database-driven symbology, labels, and map surround elements.
- Produce charting products, including International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)-compliant charts, from a production database.
Please visit the Feedback
page to comment or give suggestions on ArcGIS Desktop Help.
Copyright © Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.